Jul 9, 2011

MOOD ON.


started my holiday! but seriously i feel damn boring of staying at home, i don't know how can i survive when i back in town, MY HOMETOWN!! guess i have to back few days earlier in order to prepare myself for semester 2, OMG IT IS SEM2 IT IS SEM2! FOM lecturer asked us to prepare for sem3 are you crazy yes i mean it. zz

firstly i have to dye my hair, the black one keep growing and doesn't sounds nice! i wanna buy a new mouse for my lappy i wanna cut my fringe i wanna have hair treatment i wanna have facial treatment since a couple of week ago i keep rushing my reports and pimples grew! ARGHHH. okay now my holidays sounds pack so okayy don't worry. :))

WTF. i hate people wakes me up early in the morning and ask me to do something not related to me! who do you think you are and i have no right to wake you up you stupid. if you cant wake up and cant rush to class so THATS IT non of my business are you stupid?

p/s: you tend to make me smile. :)

ciaooooooooo.

No comments: