Jul 6, 2011

GOOD BYE 1ST SEM.

my stress remover. mr bought it :))

hereby to announce that i am officially done with my 1st semester!! got to study what exactly the question will come out but once i look into the paper and i forgot part of them, maybe i was too nervous and afraid will be cheated by lecturer again. poor me ==

came out a bit earlier after knowing that i didn't remember anything else so just don't wanna waste my time sitting inside and feeling damn cold like don't know.. LOL but, the important was..... AFTER I CAME OUT AND LOOK BACK INTO THE PAPER, I REMEMBERED BUT I JUST MADE THE WRONG SEQUENCES! seriously feel like go and bang the wall == guess my distinction for this subject has gone .... ARGHHH.

then shiying and i went to see our AA, as well as getting our schedule for 2nd semester. guess what, i feel like crying after getting it, my mood turned down and seriously mad. i thought our 2nd sem will be at least SLIGHTLY better since our 1st sem was so pack, but i was wrong. IT IS EVEN PACKER. practical class until 8pm! and saterday i would have class for MPW. what the fuck??!!

i felt so sorry to my parents because i feel like quitting. == WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

should enjoy my 1week break, candidly it is my 1st time having a break which is more than 3days. POOR ME, POOR COURSE I AM HAVIN'. but no choice, PERSIST.

ciaoooooooooooooo. are you getting bored to me?

No comments: