May 15, 2011

GATHERED.

i don't know how long i can tolerate for this post because i am freaking tired. JE SUIS FATIGUE! went out for the whole dayyyyyyyy right from 1130am until 1030pm.

went out with my family and have DIM SUM around my house area as our breakfast, then all of them went to do for the loan and house thingy after sending me back home. then i went to midvalley, you really shocked me!! and i was sooooo shy to meet them, hehehehehhe :)) i was happy! but i know you was more happy than me! blekss. i guess you are still smiling non stop huh? well, it was quite upset to leave. :( yet i went sunway to meet my friends, ying, jiong, csiong, richard, tauwee and huiken up by myself. :)) i only did a little shopping but its okay at least :))


HAD ICE CREAM TOGETHER. :))

p/s: ohhhhhh is today a special day and a happy thouuu :))

anyeongggggggg.

No comments: