May 19, 2011

ARGHHHH.

seriously when i was opening this page yesterday and i found out that actually i didn't know what to write but i did have a lot of stories recently. so yeahhh since i HAVE NO SLIDE to study for the H&T GEO's quiz tomorrow so i am quite free for now. :))

1st of all i am SUPER DUPER glad that my english language presentation delayed! wheeeeeee :)) if it doesn't so it would be on next monday and i was like WTF? since i didn't done any slide of powerpoint yet. FOM test is around the corner........and the tourism industry's mid term would be on this coming FRIDAY!!! HOWHOWHOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. eemmppttyy!

candidly PDP is quite a funny class to attend but when i think of the lecturer so it doesn't impress me more and so shes the MS WONG. YES YOU MS WONG! =='' hmmm. well, merged with the CULA class is seriously making me laughing all the time! i wonder why they would choose culinary arts since they TALK A LOT! the random presentation today is about '' what are you actually good at and WHY'' i didn't prepare for it so i think of my point on the spot, god right. muahahah. LTA lecturer hall is big and there are a stage, when i walked towards the stage with my high heels and i feel KINDA AWKWARD, don't know why.

when the presentation have to go on from the students in the 1st row, we wonder why Riki went towards the stage and introduce himself since he sat behind me, then everyone was looking at him, after few seconds only he realize that it wasn't his turn, and by the time he walk back to his seat and he shouted '' OH MALU-NYAAAA'' we were like........... MUAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! then Marc was sitting behind me and suddenly he pulled my hand, i almost shouted but i didn't. he just wanna take out my watch and try on his hand, too bad it didn't fit! muahahahah BUT RIKI DID. ROFL~ i didn't know whose tie i was playing and it was given by Riki, i couldn't tie it nicely so he took it back and challenge me!

but when he gave me the tie he done...... Marc and i was like hitting him because actually he is the one who didn't know how to tie a tie! OMGGG kiki you're cute! :pp

ohhhh i miss smiling like that. :pp

seriously i need some luck for the test.

annyeeoongggggggg.

No comments: