May 20, 2011

its 320am.

3.20am.

seriously i am stealing some time to blog. the next morning, it means later... LOL! i am going to have my third and forth exam. my MOCK practical exam, which has to dress up in formal and like playing a role in hotel and serve customers. it sounds easy but don't ever try to judge a book by its cover! you have to think WAYSSSSSSSS to overcome their problems since they have a lot of problems for us to solve. so yeaaah.

next would be my tourism industry. GODDDD! for this exam we have to write 2 essays! there are 4 questions coming out then we just need to choose either 2, but it is damn hard because each question consist of 10marks! WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO? hmmmmm.

credits to yingying that she helped me to buy 2tins of nescafe and seriously it works! THANKSSSGOD! i can remember the Maslow theory now!! that mean.... I CAN SLEEP I CAN SLEEP! muahahahah :))

by the time she went out to buy, i couldn't control myself and i burst. hmmm~

p/s: ILY, darling.


I CAN SLEEP NOW! :))
annyeongggggggggggg.

No comments: