Mar 25, 2011

finally?

phewwwwww, FINALLY can consider as i am almost settled down in kayL. after reaching my campus then straightaway went to the student office to done my accommodation thingy, then i saw christ and his family, actually he did sms me that he was already at there and hope can greet, so we did it. :))

met the crew who in charge my case and i accidentally saw my name was written in a piece of paper and pasted beside the computer, ohh soo paiseh. LOL there was a little bit prob about my accommodation but the crew fixed it eventually, and i got the keys and i got to meet my new room. it is now a single bed room and a build in toilet is provided, but the space is god damn small. it is okay since i am leaving the room again next week! :))

yet met Simon who is my counselor, he brought me to my course department and the officer told me to join the orientation class at classroom 109. i was like WTF? he left me there after telling few boys there to mention about me cause i am new student. all of them kept looking at me, seriously SOS! but i simply greeted them with HIIIIIIIIIII. the what so called AA which means in lecturer was not punctual at all, ori started at 1.30 and he came in at 1.50, oh god.

suddenly i think shes a African came and say HI and asked me to sit in front together with few of them, i was totally shocked, i followed for sure. then she introduced 2 boys and 3 girls to me, i just remember NISHA, and the 2 boys who is Gab and Peter. the worse was they said my name is hard to remember so i forced to tell them my english name, and the respond is '' OH, IT IS EASIER MANN '' btw, they speak tooooooo fast! zz

a lot of forms to fill up, and MR DEEN talks very fast too....... why play me like that? :(( gotta stick with the forms and pass up to him.

thats all for today! :))

annyeongggg.

No comments: