Mar 9, 2011

change.

AHAHHAHAH. finally, i don't know what day is today because every shipping stuffs reached to me. like my fruit, kinda way of funny to let people guess what is my fruit. :)) my online shopping dresses, and the bank debit card which i registered during the edu fair, WTF it was already 2 months ago!

taaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaa! my lovely fruit - apple, hilarious HAHAHAH. got it no longer, used my another lovely sony to take it, IT MAKES ME LOVE 2 OF MY PHONES! my sony gave me this effect, i wonder how, ohmy. it sounds like those pics from google. AHAHAHH :))

proud of them! love ya'll.

suddenly don't feel like seeing any old post of mine, so readers feel like viewing my older post, feel free to click OLDER POST at the right bottom of my post. :))

still a lot to learn, arghhhh payoh. duhhhh.

annyeonghii people!

No comments: