Dec 22, 2010

lalalalalala.

FINALLY. i have returned all the books, and my desk looks more tidy already! bought some book file from shop for keeping my files for sure! LOL there is another bookcase beside my desk, ohh and i need to clean that too, TOO MUCH OF MAGAZINES!! feel like rotate the bookcase so it will be taller because the top of the bookcase, i put my face's stuff and hair's stuff since i don't have a desk-with-mirror, so i have to separate it.

I WAS LIKE OMG. suddenly got a god brother again! HAHAHAHH. i don't know why he calls me to be his god sister, maybe i am eager to have bros and he too wishes for the same thing! since i have a good one right now, so proud already! HAHAHAHAHH. (maybe when the good one sees this he will smile himself? LOL!!)

ARGHHHH. some peoples promised BRING ME TO YAMCHA after my exam ended!! i am always waiting... waiting.. and waiting... especially........ HAHAHAHAHHH!! lalalalal :))

p/s: helped mom for making the TANG YUAN. :))

annyeonghii people!

No comments: