Dec 25, 2010

Christmas!

my first ever LONELY CHRISTMAS. really.... boring.

daddy changed his mind in a sudden, and it caused that i could not celebrate with my lovely friends, i did promised them, but i broke my promise. i wonder why couldn't i go to celebrate with my friends since my exam had over!! I HAVEN'T DONE MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! T.T

went to ECm alone, feel like meeting the lembu up but he was watching movie so i kept walk alone. yet met lucas up, and he kept ajak me to sushi king with a brunch of his friends. saye ni paiseh. LOL!! then i followed him to car park and he took the present for me. i wonder what was that since it is quite heavy. THANKS JIONG! LOL still i have to take time and cope with the toys he gave me, lovely!

around 9pm, started to receive christmas wishes, sounds like birthday. HAHAHAHH. received yeehen's wishes, leng mek, saved your number, no worries! HAHAHAH. and then wishes from yingying all the way from SG, enjoy your journey! of course, my new god bro from SG sent the wishes too, thanks!! 11pm something, followed parents to go for supper, and countdown at the mamak store. LOL!!

received his call around 9, he thought i was in kmn and feel like fetching me out, but too bad i was in kuantan, wait for me! LOL somemore, BFF!! balik cepat, but drive safe. no worries i'll wait for you guys. ;))

boring but.... erm not bad christmas. zz

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
annyeonghii people.

No comments: