Nov 29, 2010

grrrrrr.

it betrayed me in a sudden while i am sitting for my maths paper!! ........................ my shake shake's pencil! waa, wasted my time to get it fixed, it drove me mad and i was feeling like throwing it away! after i done everything and i realized there was still minutes to go, so i tried to fix it, finally. but it was too late, too late.

SO HARD TO GIVE SIGNAL to my friend! HAHAHHH. felt like the invigilator kept looking at me, eh please lar.. lalalala :))

36 nilai moral..... i am gonna... KO all of you. and please self service for finding a place in my brain, live inside for 1 day is pretty enough! then i will let you all go, as far as you can!

HAHH. low quality! bear with it, i am getting crazy since i have studied so much! :D

anyeonghiii people!!

No comments: