Dec 1, 2010

one more.

kayL kayL kayL kayL. HAHAHH. totally love this synonym invented by me. i.... am going to kayL again lar... as my name is KL also. lalalala craps!

currently real busy with exam, allow me please. BYE BYE ADD MATHS. damn it, totally got mad while answering, i could not deal with it, so just let it be. besides, DO NOT deem as that why did i need to give up so easily. DO NOT simply decide for me, because i don't like people force me to do whatever i DON'T LIKE. get it? well, people have their own principles sometime.

just one more, just one more! we would be enjoying our first 1 week of break. oh, but my plan is extremely pack. i will miss out few of my friend's birthday celebration too, sob! but........... guys, NO WORRIES k? i will try my best to shop something for few of you, because i will be at outstation in the week. lalalalla. i am a SHOPAHOLIC!! :DD

gonna KO my science. cikgu hayati ask us to get A! i wonder.. :))

G _ _ C I > HAHAHAHHH.

annyeonghii people!

No comments: