Aug 30, 2010

second bash!

all of us had already discussed in school on sunday that would hold a party at limtao's place, because his parents had went to kayL, so he can borrow out his place for us! then in order to prepare all the foods to the party, we play truant, hah. this morning kayjit came to my house and we made agar-agar, red eggs and nuggets which fried by my mom . i thought it was a simple gathering too so i just follow what they wanted me to do.

after reaching there, ordered by weenie to go out again, loll. she said every guests coming also needed to take a photo. cheensiong and yihau were like very passion after seeing me. hah! because of my dslr lor :)) then we kept taking photos.. then some of the boys went to play limtao's desktop, in order to wait yingying to arrive. WE HAD OUR PERFECT GROUP PHOTO by my dslr. hah! and we started to eat!! of course, took a plenty of photos.. lame and un-lame, everything. hah!

i remembered when i was deciding to change my seat, then limtao switched off the lights suddenly, firstly i thought he wanna made those feeling because we were watching some scientific drama, but alright i heard someone started to sing birthday song.. I GOT THE SECOND SHOCKED!! this time i never cried like last time, just shocked, real shocked. afterthat, we had girl's group photo and boy's group photo, and solo photo with me too :))

so here goes photos and let them to tell stories :))

so yeaa!! our PERFECT GROUP PHOTO!!
很氏 家族!!
yammmmsengggg :DD just few of us.
girlsss :)))
while our lovely 欠打 and 寂寞 took the cake to shock me!
hah!
the candles were cute!!
girls with me!! :DD
boys with me!! ;))
after the little celebration, we watched cartoon together!
TOM & JERRY!! hah.
we decided to go out in order to see fireworks!!
5 cars bertolak together! :DD

too bad after we reached the parking lot where opposite of haipeng, WE SAW NOTHING. oh that was kind of regret.

anyway, i think we enjoy a lot. thanks my classmates!! love you guys.
au revoir.

No comments: