Aug 31, 2010

actual day.

yunyee babes and the gang celebrated my birthday in advance on sunday. my classmates held a party together on monday. then i spend my actual birthday with my family members! :)) we went to my favorite restaurant as we go there if we had any special occasion, for sure, my birthday is a special occasion. HAH and i bring along my hubby, dslr too :)) mommy asked me whether i want a cake, but i rejected. i have been eating cakes for 2 days so i think this is a way to save their money x))

thanks popo gave jiujiu a call to give me a red packet.
thanks mama too. HAH :))
bros and jiujiu. :))
my favorite juice, carrot milk :D
the mushroom soup which is damn unique from others!
daddy's salmonfish and rice. YUM!
bros and jiujiu's chicken chop with black pepper.
mommy's fish and chips!
MINE MINE MINE!! grilled chicken chop with mushroom source!
dessert of the night! :))
the light decoration right behind of my seat.

an abundant dinner!! love my family.
au revoir people.

No comments: