Sep 1, 2010

time flies.

alright! finally i have updated the 3 days related to my birthday in few hours, i could remember every details because it were all meaningful to me. i was eager to open my facebook on monday night around 10-12 because i would like to thank them for their wishes immediately, but i hadn't bring along my lappy and the desktop is not belongs to me so could not do so.

i have around two hundred and fifty wishes on my facebook wall in total these three days, seriously i am really appreciate, thanks for everyone, every little words were very meaningful to me.

besides, my dearest Dii who sent me birthday wishes via sms, and he was the first one. follow by my camp's group members who have my cell number, especially junjia, wawa shiteng, meeyearn, xinyu, superman, and all. tauwee, yeeling, xiaoxiang, boonpeng, pig seen, ah siaw, cheewee, yanyuen, cincen, wenxi, kuanlee. APPRECIATED :))

i got shocked that my BFF gave me a tinkle and we chatted for mins. hes my real BFF :))

ah gor called to my cell too. and he promised if i need anything that he can afford, he would buy for me. HAH but i am still thinking, get ready at any time gor :DD

so that was my birthday. i felt i am blessed and this is the best birthday i ever had. after uploading all the photos, felt like crying silently. anyway, the feeling has gone :))

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF. khaileng, i love you.

p/s: i thought somebody didn't send any wishes to me, but the people asked me to open my mailbox and the e-card's mail was there! HAH. the e-card has birthday song along. LOL

i love you guys!
au revoir.

No comments: