Aug 29, 2010

1st bash.

i received peicheng's msg around 430pm as she said its time to gossip! before the this, i have told my mom that i would have a party on tomorrow and might be back late, firstly she said: aiyaa, why are you so annoying. but eventually allowed me to go out :)) so i told her again i wanna go out at 9 something but will be back 10 something, after some argument, alright. hmm :))

thanks peicheng and weixiong for fetching, after we reached, followed by others and even their boyf together, and i became very embarrassed.. LOL. i was wonder why yunyee kept walking toward the kitchen there and so i just let her be. after i turned my head, suddenly a cake appeared in front of me.. I GOT SHOCKED! i thought today was only like what peicheng said, only a gossip night. i cried, more embarrassed, and turn down my head.. crying. i never thought that they had such an idea.

thanks everyone for this!!
group photo :))

then david who is my primary school friend, he wishes me Happy Birthday in advance because he had to back earlier and we have HIGH FIVE before he leave!! after that they decided to have second round, but i have promised my daddy to back at 10 something so i could not join them x((

THANKS 92!!! planning to yamcha with another group of 92!! BFF, back faster la wehh, make up a celebration to me. hah!!

i am blessed to have you guys.
au revoir.

No comments: