Sep 14, 2010

grateful.

yes, i am so grateful and happy. HAHHH. my phone has totally alive but everything has gone. messages, contacts, etc. maybe contacts i could still ask from my friends again but messages, they wouldn't send those same thing again to me right? i like to keep some nice and memorable messages such as peoples who wish me happy birthday weeks ago, but all gone. sometime when i started to get close with one of my friends, the date we started to sms often, i do think that is a memento too, but too bad all gone.

my phone has more than one thousand of messages, every time i am thinking to delete some of them but still, i don't know what to delete because i am reluctant to do so. but now my phone had formatted and is like a brand new phone, perhaps it is a good news, in order to prevent lagging of it?

oh, hye i am a member of the COACH club. HAHAHH x))

p/s: i was damn regret that i didn't change a new phone. WTF!!

ciaoooooooooooooooooo people.

No comments: