Sep 12, 2010

last day @ kayL

when i was awake, i went down and saw yixuan was having his breakfast, of course, i took out my camera as well, and snapped a lot of him. i stunned while he was laughing after i made him, and i fount out that actually i was reluctant to leave, i will miss him damn much. so we went out to have bak gut teh as our breakfast since we found out in the newspaper. uncle danny and bee theng jiejie dated their friends together and their friends were a jiejie who had dinner together last time, so i could still recognized her :))

after breakfast we went to klcc again, HAHH. maybe our unsatisfied still remain, at least there was not that much as the previous day. so we could done some shopping there. daddy said he wanna buy a bag for his mom, my granny, and demanded for a good quality one. so firstly he went to gucci, spotted one but damn expensive yet still simple design, so gave up on that. so we continued search for another, and .......... COACH!!! bought it directly. i got shocked. LOL


San Francisco Coffee!! ♥♥
a very fast decision! i got shocked. HAHH.
and i got my coach purse. :DD

my bro took my dlsr and snapped me. zz
he asked me to take myself since i said he cant took a nice pic. HAHAHHH.
all by him. HAHH
still.. blame my childish. HAHH.

soooooo, i got the purse!! huahuahua. but i am now demand for ipod, mom said the modal i like is not solid at all, i was like.. mommmmmmm.. ==''

if you don't mind of viewing a disgusting photo.. just go ahead. my finger got injured and it were all the bloods. HAHAHAHAHHH. ==''

p/s: overall, no shops are selling that kind of stuff. so sorry x((

got shopping spreeeeeeeeee.. my stress gone and i think everything worth for it.
ciaooooooooooooooooo x))

No comments: