Jul 2, 2010

home-sweet-home

went putrajaya bus terminal this morning, agree with me, BIG :)) initially i did not realize that my bus had arrived until uncle wai go forward and asked for it. from the putrajaya bus terminal was only 3 passengers, than the bus drove to puchong tesco got 3 passengers, bukit jalil for a lot of passengers. oh yea, among the passengers, there was a group of malay plus a chinese who is quite handsome and they plays skateboard! how talented. ahahah x)) they keep joking to each others and talked jokes, affected me. LOL

i sat a different-from-usual bus this time. it was a ekonomi club class, but i don't know what does it mean. the only special was the single seats are only available at the back, usually single seats are at the side. i made my reservation and payment via online, so i don't know which was my actual seat. after i got my ticket in the morning, i went up to the bus, only i realize my seat is a double seat and i don't know whos sitting beside me, dangerous. but luckily there was NO ONE :)) how enjoy was i using 2 seats to sleep. LOL

ohhh, you should know what i will be doing inside the bus when i was awake and nothing to do. CAM-WHORE :))))) ahahahahs. the bus goyang goyang and reached kuantan safely around 3pm, and i bising my mom to buy me mcD for lunch :)) then we headed to saloon to treat my hair, since i went to kayL, i didn't take good care of it x(( and i played MY DREAM... ><>spoted my handbag, wanted i sell it to them, rm5000 lai!! ahahahahahs. bleksss x)) since we are quite familiar to them, i bising again tauke to borrow me his camera.. 放下需要很大的勇气.. LOL

me, 我放进我的bag里面的啦... :))
him, 你不是放咯.. 可是拿4000来.. 哈哈
he walked towards me..
me, 你看你看,他真的是要看我是不是放进bag里面.. 哈哈哈哈
him, 真的可以放啦.. hahaha
me, 咪,如果我没有买这个bag,可以买相机没有?
him, 啊?哇!! 这个美叻.. ( 2 men keep fitting themselves with my bag xDD ) 卖给我咯..
me, 可以.. 五千来!!
both of them ... 傻掉... ahahah x))




au revoir peoples. x))

No comments: