Jul 1, 2010

missed the chance.

argh, granny's operation needed to postpone because she falls sick. for safe, she have to wait until shes fully recovered. oh, the doctor is quite friendly also :)) then, my phone is like the IBU PEJABAT.. keep ranging all time long, until it came out to tell me, '' hye my dear, your phone is now facing LOW BAT!! '' i was like WTH, i thought the bat can last at least a bit longer. but failed, all cousins and family keep calling in, and i just kept picking up my cell and '' hello?? yaya, postpone, because of sick.. blablabla. '' screaming.

due to the sickness of my granny, the operation have to postpone and i done my job, so i have to back, yea GO BACK. plus my parents are not coming, everyone is going back to their work and no one is free to fetch me back. and YEA, i am going back by my own! shit!! initially thinking to back by plane , safe and easy, and i thought have to use passport, am i a stupid? ROFL but the low-price ticket's plane firefly and airasia does not have the flight to kuantan, i was like you-guys-suck! so finally decided to back by bus, BUS! bus again, what a dangerous transport, i will be sitting inside alone for 3-4hours, how am i gonna SURVIVE in it? i wonder. so, my soul, you are the one to accompany me, and will kacau some friends if needed. ahahah :))

p/s: missed a chance to sit plane!! argh, seems like long time never sit plane already. LOL anyway, going back kuantan tomorrow, BUDDIES!! meet you guys there, daphne? :)))

argh!! don't know why i give noob junjia the password, ahahahahahahhaha. crazy enough. ROFL

au revoir people.

No comments: