Jun 17, 2010

T.T

i don't know why i put so many expectation on it but i still wanted to cry for it. i always get HIGH when the time approach, and after 45mins, the ending might drive me mad or down, really down for today. i just don't know why his parents like that, SHE was the only one who choose to accommodate with them, but why they still reject her? T.T all my feelings come in a sudden to me, cry, sad for them. but i know it is all ridiculous.

the wood chair, really made my ass suffer. LMAO daddy shouldn't bought so many of that, and the little wood chair quite cute so i am interested to sit on it, but my ass will lull after 15-20mins. i am like, sweat. zz

okay, i will still put expectation on it, although i am stupid. LMAO hope tomorrow will be better, just don't keep having negative thinking on her please, begging.

signing off.
au revoir peoples.

No comments: