Jun 17, 2010

specially

doh jeh (cantonese), merci (french), mahalo (hawaii), grazie (italian), arigato (japanese).
attention! these are all Thanks You in various languages. i really appreciated lots, yea, lots!

firstly, thanks my previous partner junjia, he sms-ed me before i went to bed yesterday night. initially i don't know why he would know i am feeling down, he said he discussed about it together with meeyearn and yanhui. he cheered me up and tells jokes to me, and finally i smile, LOL i was damn embarrassed, why did they discussed about me in msn? LOL

next, yunyee. i know we can't really have many talks in msn, due to i know you're quite busy recently, but as you know, i really miss you, really :(( ❤❤❤

and then, my gor!! he said he feel beh tahan after reading my blog, so he asked what happen to me, and gave a lot of advices and opinions. yeaa, that is why i need a brother, an elder brother. ofcoz, if got chances, i need a sister too, an elder sister. gor said he don't like people hurting his family, hes a family hero!!

p/s: sienz is my BFF!! :)))

overall, i love you guys, really love you guys. thanks for all the concerns, i don't know what to say except thanks or what to do except writing here. thanksssssss ❤❤❤

No comments: