Jun 15, 2010

SOS!!

argh, HELP HELP HELP!! i totally don't know what happen to my blog, feel like crying. i CANT put the respond which right bottom of my every article, i CANT remake my sidebar back to the usual place, i CANT put new layout, or maybe i don't know how to put perhaps? ARGH, i just cant tolerate the failed-ness comes towards me. FREAKING need help T.T

when i look at him, staring at him, singing the song, oh i am like addicted to him. why i dreamed you, killing me la weh. LMAO

i told myself not to sleep LATE anymore, mommy is murmuring me to go shop for helping. but i do always, is ALWAYS failed.

if you cant reply me, don't sms me to give me hopes. you know i will reply very fast. ridiculous, so i better fall asleep to dream HIM again. mygod.

au revoir. HELP HELP HELP!! even when i am sleeping also shouting, HELP ==''

No comments: