Jun 3, 2010

kayL

lalala, i reached in the city of my name, KL. LMAO well, reached around 5pm+, the bus goyang goyang also counted as fast already. ahahaha thanks for my uncle(jiujiu) for fetching me, he came out to fetch me while he was fitting their tuxedos and gowns with beetheng jiejie. then we headed to UNIVERSAL STUDIO, you know what, i was like OMG!! those gowns are super nice yet elegant, so agree with my uncle. he said that kl's bridal studio is MUCH MORE nicer and better than kuantan's, well, i guess so :))

i got shocked that they asked for my opinion, and asked me to choose some for photo shooting and to wear during their wedding. i was like, oh hell yeah! thats my honor x)) so i have chosen a plain white and got a little design at the middle to the end of the gown, the aim was for the morning session of the wedding, and thats light for the bride. another is for the wedding dinner at night. the couple have to march from the door entrance to the stage or table, so i have chosen a while one with laces around from the middle to the end, the tail of the gown is very long, so while the bride is marching, that will be a very elegant scene :)))) oh yea, the dinner gown's part, this we used some time to search, eventually they picked my choice too x)) a gray in colour with elegant design, and all with tube dress. the workers said that is much more easy to match with some accessories.

we done it around 7pm then we headed to 1U, and ofcoz we searched for foodsssss. Wong-Kok restaurant was our destination, have local hong kong meals, damn nice. maybe we were all very hungry. LMAO my FIRST harvest! a wallet from vincci :)) <3 it so much, it cost me rm50+ :)) reasonable.

p/s: i learned a lot mannn!! x)))

going shopping tomorrow!!
yet its already 1am++

au revoir people.

No comments: