Jun 7, 2010

i am back!!

yuuuhooooo!! i am back guys!! leaving my lappy nearly for 4days, i am like isolated in fb, butttt, when i got to online just now, i have got a lot of notifications, and 24 friend requests, thanks fb's friends and net friends didn't forget me. LMAO ngekngekngekngek, you know what, i am started to miss my dear lovely team members!! thanks them for voting me to become their vice team leader, LOVE YOU GUYS!! thanks my handsome partner for helping me a lot, and i do help him to thanks pretty khaileng(me) for being a good vice team leader too. ahahahahhaha x))

there are from kedah, kuantan, johor, perak, perlis, and KL as well. united state!! LOL andandand!! i would never forget my DEAR ROOMMATE, hui-wen!! shes from johor, i was so lucky to be her roommate too, i love her!! :))))

going to write down all the details PLUS PHOTO!!! im lovin' it!!

齐国齐国, loll our country name, my group name is 千乘, its also a small town in the country. everyone as 1150 peoples in the camp were in the same arrangement.

au revoir peoples :))

No comments: