Jun 2, 2010

holsss

alright. my hols had just.. BEGUN!! :))) huuurayyyyy, i am freaking nervous you know. LMAO actually i don't know why i have got such feeling, by the way, i think i could not fall asleep later. LOL went to do my facial treatment before going kayL with cheewee, then fetched mia together and we headed to saloon to do hair treatment also, oh damn it. i was freaking enjoy just now x))) and you know what, thats my maiden appearance to the saloon in kemaman, i swear =X

(check) clothes
(check) my cell phone :))
(check) charger
(check) daily appliances
(check) wallet/IC/$$/cards
(check) shoes & slipper
(check) shampoos/bodygel/facial cream
(check) leaving for some space. LMAO

argh, Agnes is going to shanghai too, for world expo and vacation maybe :)) she is like making me interested to the expo too x)) oh yea, gor reached shanghai safely. overall, SAVE JOURNEY to you guys, and also myself. blekss so!! cheewee, chuanjie, yihau, yuinrou, yeeling and yanyan, have you guys done your packing? i just cant wait to have breakfast with cheewee, chuanjie and yihau before boarding our bus at 12noon. yeeling, yuinrou and yan are boarding at 3.30pm. thats a regret that jinyang is not joining, he loves his family though :)

oh yeaa, credits to dad that hes willing to wait for me until i come out from the camp. he too promised to back on the next day, so i have got time to SHOP again!! muacks to daddy!! x))

packpackpack. remind me what to bring ya noob :)
au revoir.

No comments: