May 17, 2010

small date

ahahahahahha. went out with dii yesterday night, how euphoric was i x)) he came and fetch me around 9pm then we went the USUAL place to yamcha. have a great talk with him, we miss each other a lot larrrr.. x))) yet he bought me a souvenir from Sarawak, thats small vase, he said it can put a flower in it LOL no longer, weixiong and peicheng them arrive, they were like very curious of us. hye, come on! lmao. we chit-chatted until 11pm+ then he fetched me home and he gave it back my bear brick to me, i got shocked. LOL

knew one of my friend is going to marry next month, i was like OMG. shes same age with me, but we just don't know whether shes going to invite us to her wedding dinner or not. if yes, so thats my first wedding invitation card from her, LOL oh ya, today is sam's wedding too, big congratulation to him and his wife!! ;)))
[ ppls are like tak tau malu sometimes. LMAO ]


p/s: babe = byebye? i don't know. leave it. thanks


au revoir.

No comments: