May 18, 2010

mid mid mid term

mid term exam begins tomorrow... PA2 & BC2. you know, my brain is now completely BLANK :) i don't have any confident in it. argh~ god bless me please.

in addition, stupid BM teacher said that we are NOW ALLOWED to sleep during exam. WTF, some paper i just use maybe 30mins to finish, so what can i do if they are still 2hours to go?? okay, because i don't know how to answer, candidly.


oh, soooo APPROPRIATE! that will be my condition tomorrow :)))

run as far as you can. just don't want to see you even your shadow x((

cheewee said she might not going together with us, ARGH!! NO - WAY!
my family members, wish me good luck. i love you guys! <3>
dear yunyee, gor, dii and sis. LMAO

p/s: the trailer HAS RELEASED!!!! gosh. <3333333333333 gonna crazy with it.

going to K book.
au revoir

No comments: