May 19, 2010

give me 5mins

give me give me 5mins :)) just draw out some time for updating. i am doing revision, but blame me, when i close my eyes for seconds of rest, the face of my comp, the songs inside my document, and the homepage of FACEBOOK keep appearing in my brain!! gosh, i just cant withstand the feeling. LMAO

well, strong feeling comes toward me this afternoon. just feel that your face do always cannot see at all. so cheewee asked about it, and i was like OMFG. she got strong feeling of this people also. soo, we had a very nice chat, or discuss maybe. DISGUSTING x)) key word. ROFL

p/s: your peace doesn't mean peace at all but you only brings misfortunes to people. i love this sentence. LOL

okay okay, murmur. i am rolling back to my room.
au revoir people.
i am in the mood today :D

No comments: