May 20, 2010

random post

wheeeeeee :)) check for BC and PM, done for these two exam paper. i was rushing for my BC's essay, but i deemed my essay is a bit touch for me x)) after returning home, those relief feel come towards me, how sweet that i reached my home-sweet-home :) yet i saw my bro was cam cam-ing with SG relative, zhong hng :) seriously, hes a very good bro to chang rong, although they quarrel sometime, but you tell me which siblings never quarrel before? i just miss them badly. i'll visit SG yearly even though they are no one accompany me.

argh, my cell phone credits keep decreasing, almost sms everyday, from dawn to dusk and to mid-night x)) anyway, having great talk though, even receives call at the mid night, gosh. but i don't mind receiving morning call.... :DDD

OMFG. chee wee said that shes not going KL with us, alamak. seriously i am going to punch her, she already paid RM100 for the fees but how dare she said those to me, huh??!! grrrr. MY PLANS are going to change if what she told me in real. that means i have to follow my cousin to the photo studio for taking their pre-wedding photo shot. oh god~


photographer - sueisien
editor - khaileng :))

wheeee, continue sms duh. wink*

au revoir
bonjour

No comments: