Feb 11, 2009

seems harder.

well, how are you?
i have been like '' long time no come'' since the CNY finished.
okay, school life continue. homework lot lot and lot. :) like moutain lor. :) so good right? :) =.=
and, within this week, i heard a lot of people gonna change their cell phone.
arr.. i wonder that why their cell phone doesn't spoil but they can change for a new one?
god, my cell phone something like gonna buang into tong sampah those. ;)
many buttons couldn't press anymore.
i did told my mum for my cell phone's condition now, but she ignore. what the :)
so god please give my a lot of braveness so that i can ask my dad to bought me a new one.
helovesmemorethanmymum
. ahahah :)
really lar. okay lor, i admit that sometimes i am selfish and i couldn't become the loser.
like you get anything latest than me, i have to bought it as soon as possible too.
but i am not that teruk. phew~ :D

p/s: i have a short hair cut before CNY. it is super-duper short. i don't loves it. :)
and my hair became not that straight already. :)

errr, oh yay, valentine day is just around the corner. ;)


bye people.

No comments: