Feb 17, 2009

valentine..

yea, it's been few days ago i know lah.
but i am really willing to record it in my blog as a memory. :)
well, the first time i celebrate this festival with him.
got suprised very much, i mean it.
before this festival reached, he just sms with kaijit and zhixuan about the present he would give me.
then both of them keep cue me on the time. but i couldn't get it. fine.
sometimes i will think of to ask them to tell me what i gonna receive from him,
but think deeply, i want suprise. :)

well, the day had reached. it's on Saturday, and the day was exactly a replacement
schooling day for CNY.
early in the morning, i saw yuinrou received gift from chuanjie,
i saw huisean got it from limtao also.
then wheres mine? i am not that greedy as i was expecting the gift,
just all of them gave it/received it in front of me, so i got soured. :(
then he saw it about my emotions, he promised me he will bring it when the account tuition tonight. so i smile back. what a irony. =p

when all of us waiting for the tuition start, he gave me the present.
i was like thinking '' what is inside ? '' i am curious. @.@
and he asked me to open it and see.
okay... i opened, i saw....

a wedding couple made from argil.
:D
yea, he made it himself.
so i cant stop myself to being touched.
so i dropped tears..
it is damn too touch mann.

afterwards, we gonna rush to another tuition pulok.
so we just simply had a quick dinner at kemaman star.
and he phoned me and told me not to bought foods because he made for me again.
he ran to the res. from his house which is just behind there.
due to the weather, outside was raining. he was drenched, i felt touched again.

many of his friends were so admire his talent. and i felt proud too. ;)
as i were blessed to have a guy who loves me so much.


thanks for giving me a wonderful valentine i ever had.
yea, i ever.

besides, i LOVE it sosososososo much.

lovesyou


1 comment:

Maple Shuh Hong said...

ya,its pretty touch,i just rush through to view your blog and then i saw the pic(the lovely gift from your boyfriend) with a big caption highlighted "MAKE BY HIMSELF"

then i just read it,

this proving

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
u have choosen the right one!!!
pretty touch,girl~~