Jan 29, 2009

fulfill afternoon.

the day i most hearts and expected.

i went back to kemaman to join my buddies.
i reached kemaman almost 12pm, and wait for them to come my house.
and so, the first team were yuinrou&liaw.
yuinrou was so.. .. okay, sexy. i means. :)
liaw normal. then my mum gave them angpaos. ahah
so we sambil watch tv, sambil wait them.
and the second team were zhixuan&weenie.
both of them were nice, very nice.
so different with usual.
zhixuan asked me when R them will be here,
boys included ::
R of cause, chuanjie, chuanxiong, yihao and jianneng.
so i gave R a tinkle, and he said that they will be there after a junction.
after a minute, they arrived and all of them were shy. lols
and they keep stood at outside the door and after my urged, they came in. ahah
all of them found a chair to sit except chuanxiong. huhu
so he sat on the mini stair opposite of them.
perhaps that they were all over lame, chuanxiong found a plastic ball and ask
R whether wanna play or not, so they started.
yet, my mum gave all of them a angpao.
then i received a message from senghao, he asked me whether all of them at my home.
i said yes and he said he gonna come my home to join us.
so i told them to wait for senghao.
after senghao reached, he wondered that whether my mum was an aunty,
he asked them so loud then all of us laugh loudly. so stupid. ahah
then we decided to walk to zehan&zeyan house.
but due to the weather was sooooooo hot.
so i suggest to ask my mum fetch. hehe all of them agreed.

almost 10+ peoples sat on my car, but luckily all of them were not too fat. ahah
while on the way, zhixuan said that zehan&zeyan were not in home,
so we turned to jianneng home.
first time to there, his house was normal but deco by a LCD tv, so the house became modern. ahah
then we played a lot there. (lazy to describe actually. ahah)
and so, zehan, zeyan and yeeling just back from kemasik and they came to jianneng home
to join us too.
huisean came too, but she so welcome to have a quick lunch at jianneng house,
she asked jianneng mum to cook for her too. walao. i got shocked lalu. ;S

second round, was zehan&zeyan house.
their house was normal, but huisean saw a piano so she started to show her talent.
boys, gamble at outside.

third round, chuanjie's house.
we were all familar with it, so we open the door with ourself. ahah
then some of his relatives was gossiping there.
then all of us went to upstair.
gamble around and play PS2.

the last round, and i most nervous round. lols.
that was R house. mr foo opened the door for us.
then all of them were familar with it, but i am not.
so i just follow where they go, ad R hold my hand to enter his room.
his room was awesome, 22 benQ monitor, a piano and a mini tv for PS2.
its really wonderful.
R went out his living room to took drinks and snacks for us.
and his second sister asked him, ''where is khaileng?'' yea, me. lols..
i am sooo embarrassed cause i am just came out from the door, so i heard it.
and i quickly said '' hi '' to them. lols i was like damn embarrasse. ar >.< style="font-weight: bold;">LG LCD's tv. damn class. hearts black colour's tv.
unforturnately that mine was silver in colous. lol
zhixuan, weenie and huisean were playing the PS2 inside.
jianneng, liaw, yihao were playing the computer.
chuanjie, jeehui were playing cards at the living room.
but i am just the only one who have nothing to do.
so i kept ask R to accompany me, and i just sitting on his bed and even lie.

agree with me please,
the happiest moment are always passing very fast.
the time was high. some of them was back already.
not least me, i back around 6.
i most remember whatR asked me when i told him that i gonna back.
'' you really wanna back le? why so fast? ''
my hearts was suddenly... woow, cant describe.
he accompany me to outside to wait for my mum, i felt warm.
andmy mum saw it too. luckily she didn't ask anything.

afterthat i sms him.
really.

thanks for giving me today.
a wonderful day.
since i knew what is CNY.
today was the day most CNY. :)


lovesyou.

No comments: