Nov 28, 2012

sem break beginsssssssss


finally degree year 2 sem 1 has comes to an end, OFFICIALLY end. time passes really fast, we started all assignment in the mid september, and keep busy busy busy till the mid november. then presentations come one by one day by day total 6. ironically there were only 4days away from final exam, then gonna start study and do revision like a mad cow. everything came wayyy tooooooooooooooo fast.

every friend of mine haven't start their break yet, i am really waiting for it, seriously gonna have a bunch of activities with them, ofcouse, family is the first priority. as am waiting for my result, i am crossing my fingers, i hope my last minutes study really work as this was my first time writing all the shits into the whole booklet, they said i am a bullshit queen. duhhhhhhhh i was just to wish to get high grade.

i am really worry and scare about the new life. i do not know why i just could not withstand the feel of not celebrating every festivals with my family and friends, especially CNY. this is the only thing which managed to gather us. never miss this with them for my 19years of life. i hope i can go thru all these......

anywayyyyyy, sound so emo post. I AM HAPPY to have them :) so grateful.

No comments: