Mar 24, 2012

An anniversary.


time flies, today is the day which i have been staying in KL for a year. seriously the 1st day i came, i was totally lost, a lost kid who kept running away from problems, i only rely on my hometown friends, i have a hard time trusting people when i came to this strange place. i know my character, my weakness, so i tried to change in order to know more friends, i got to be friendly and i started to know different races of friends, such as Iranian, Omar-ian, Malaysian & Indonesian for sure, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese. they are superbly cute, I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH. i cherish our friendship very much.

i been through all the ups and downs throughout this year,i cried for an uncountable numbers, i know whos always by my side when i am having problems, they know my silences, they read my mind. they can even know my mood every morning ask am i okay? well, they are just reminding me why i am not. but somehow they are still my ji muis and babes, love them very much, thank god for the chance to meet them. p/s: they are different.

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY. i guess i have grown up so much!

No comments: