Sep 1, 2011

MHSH.

a fellow phoned me at the last hour of my birthday! seriously i was getting mad, who cares since hes my boy then he should be the 1st, ngekngekngek~ i thought he would probably forget about it as hes enjoying hes vacation with his lovely family members. LUCKILY HE DIDN'T. you know what, he phoned me at the 1st hour of my birthday but he asked me TO SLEEP EARLIER and told me some stories but i was like '' Excuse me, what do you suppose to say beside those? '' and then was kinda disappointed after ending the call. blablabla~

at the last hour i thought he would just told me some interesting stories again but he popped out with HAPPY BIRTHDAY feiizhuuuu. i was like.... heheheehhehehehehe and quite touch. yes i am a person who is very easy to be satisfied by even a word. :)) he told me he bought quite a lot of stuffs for me, but i was quite embarrassed after i heard it. he said he miss me a lot for twice! muahahaha okay he was forced to mention again for the second time because i said it is still my big day! :p but i hope his words were real for sure! x))

almost a call each day! oh just MHSM -.-

ciaoooooooooooo.

No comments: