Aug 27, 2011

WORDS.

i can't even think rationally. these few days were like a nightmare, i was feelin' damn hard, until i took beer with my roommates. initially i thought it would help, i fall asleep at the playground around 1am, i stayed up until 5am, i could not fall asleep at all. my world was like completely dark, how i hope devil takes me away, i don't feel like staying alive, feel like dying, stand at the middle of the road. but, what is the point of doing so? it only course me suffer, like hell.

i don't know how many times i cried, just suddenly thinking of you by a song. I MISS YOU HELL MUCH!! i don't know why on earth am i using my phone again, because by all the time i only texting with you. but guess you won't feel like me as you have a lot of people waiting to text with you so you won't feel boring.

i hope thru this incident i would probably learn something, but i am afraid i would fall again.

you said you miss me, a lot.

ciaoooooooo.

No comments: