Jun 12, 2011

stressed out.


few days ago i was really rushing my ''last-minute'' assignment, well just blame me. i like to do thing at the last minute, i can't help. but the worse is my spirit will come everytime i do last minute work, whatdaheck.

10 reports finally GET OUTTA MY LIFE. kinda bullshit i have to rush it within few hours, but i did it, I DID IT!! once i saved inside the particular thumbdrive and passing to my class rep, you can never imagine how i feel damn relief!! but there was a prob within us, you know what, i really don't hope things turn out to be like that. i hope you guys know about that, remember WE ARE FRIENDS!!

yeepppiii i am home again. but going back tomorrow, everytime i escape from urban i feel damn greattttt. i hope time stops now......

p/s: i need you just like a heart needs a beat. :) LY.

ciaooooooo.

No comments: