Jun 7, 2011

hmmmmm.


i guess i am getting sick. few days of rushing my assignments and presentations, everything went imbalance. really missing the times during secondary school, with don't even need to complete all the so-called homework had given, ofcoz there are no due date, but the important was we don't even care! :))

before that how we desire to stay up late, to face the lappy allllll the time, yes the chance is here, but i feel so damn hideous. feel like throwing my lappy miles away from me and don't even wanted to see my assignment SHIT (sheets). why lecturers are all cruel like that? i bet they know we have got a lot of assignment to accomplish but still NON-STOP-GIVING!

you know what, i know i have to done my assignment but still........... I AM LIKE DO-NOTHING and feel like going out to shop, shop till the MAX!! and keep pressing F5 to refresh my facebook homepage, what for? GILEEEEEEEEEEEE BABIIIIIIIIIII BETUL.

anyone meet GOD? please ask him to take me away, i am so sick!! and i don't want to stay. thankyou.

gahhhhhhhh, damn emo's stuff.

ciaoooooooo.

No comments: