Jun 17, 2011

oh mon dieu!


freaking OH MON DIEU! while havin' our FOM class, Mr Gruch said that he is going to tell us our mid-term result, and he emphasize that our result was SURPRISING! of course we wonder howwwwww surprising it was. he was quite happy to know we done a good job!!!

FIRST, our OPERA result break Mr Gruch previous classes record, one of our classmate just used 4minutes to finish using OPERA to check in as well as check out. SUPERB!! his previous record was 7minutes, sooooooooooooooo we done 1st good job! lalallala, LC group, WE BEAT YOU. so SHUT UP! :))

SECOND, overall our OPERA majority just used within 10minutes as the maximum time given is 20minutes. ( i used 8minutes!! that was totally out of my expectation. )

THIRD, i managed to squeeze into the TOP 10 list, which considered my OPERA marks and time used. the full mark is 25 and i got 24!! ohhhhhhhhmyyyygoddd!!!

FOURTH, adding up my OPERA result and my mid-term paper exam, my final score is 39 out of passing mark of 40. sooooooo the FINAL EXAM in the early JULY, i just needed 1 mark so i can pass my FOM!! but, the marks of our assignment and final exam haven't counted in, Mr Gruch said that we can crave for DISTINCTION!! which is something like A/A+ in our spm.

soooo, I WANNA STUDY!! I WANNA GET DISTINCTION!!!!

p/s: french teacher might not teaching us in the second sem, SADDDDDDDDD :(((

babeeeeeeeeee i am superbly in mood! :))

ciaoooooooooooo

No comments: