Jan 27, 2011

whatthefak, i am still coughing like non stop. but blame me 'cause i seriously don't feel like taking any pills, or maybe i'll take this as a lesson to help taking care of myself more?

since i started to help at shop, i gain a lot of thing. yesterday after listening auntie telling us about THEIR story, i realize once people decided to be despicable, they'll be more and even MORE DESPICABLE. i don't understand why do they have to do so? from that on i would never regret to hate you. actually what can i describe you? in cantonese i would like to use '' DAI B ''.

heres come something brighten up my day :))

a camp i went in last JUNE. my team's counselor sent me a CNY greeting card.
how thoughtful she are! i miss her very much since she assisted me very much those days!

AHAHAHAHA. miss pj, this ain't the 1st pic of us :DD
heheheh, i don't know what happened actually. well, since i have tried out to cover with my palm, and now i TRIED OUT to cover with the back of my hand.
( this was the 1st version, i only took 3 and it satisfied me! HAHH.)

thousand of thanks for your novel to save me in boredness. :))

annyeonghii people.

No comments: