Dec 30, 2010

HEHEHEHEHH.

HAHAHH. the face of my lappy, doesn't it looks cool? ilovethem. love their musics as well.

alright, quite a tired day for today too. went out again with friends this afternoon, after chuanjie fetching tauwee from psm. and you know what, tauwee kept describe how he had his driving test, but initially he said PLEASE DON'T TELL OTHERS, but once his phone rang, and he kept describe how was the situation, we were like SWEAT to be on the spot.

after back from yc with them, got a lot of works to do too. and it made me fatigued like now.

p/s: thanks mommy for cleaning up my room and she shifted my furniture and now my room is now looks MUCH MORE BIGGER. you're my super mommy!

saw her again. i was like fuckyou. always don't feel like seeing her but she keeps appears in front of me, and even....... really fed up.

annyeonghii people.

No comments: