Nov 9, 2010

relatives.

went down to kuantan yesterday. purposely feel like following my dad to the funeral. mom asked me to bring lappy along too, i wonder, but still listened to her. actually she just gave the chance to me, for? playing fb, fb again. :))

sky turns dark, dad brought us to my favorite restaurant!! yeeppiii. and for this time, GOTCHA!! i managed to ordered my right meal! HAHAHAHHH! chicken chop gravy! x))

after meal, we headed to the funeral venue. after kelvin saw me, he was like stunned, and asked whether i purposely to come here, and i answered YES. mom went to auntie's side and said something to her, i followed for sure. while auntie describe how they found uncle had fainted, my tears almost burst out! i can feel how hopeless auntie was feeling that time, and how lucky was, a son of auntie has came back from kayL for holiday, and he knows how to CPR a person. so after uncle had fainted, he CPR uncle but unfortunately, failed.

while auntie describing, her tears almost burst out too. feel sad for her.

annyeonghii people.

No comments: