Oct 17, 2010

exhausted!!

YES. finally i am able, otherwise, i am free to online :)) this badminton tournament really fun, as i am a fans of badminton. still, have to thanks pig seen for giving this opportunity, some more this tournament had succeed, pretty well!

have to rush up those winners photo, their names and groups then email to uncle chongming. because i was the only one who hold camera that night, so he asked me to kemas it and email to him, those photos are for the journalist. O.M.G!! have to done it perfectly!!

took plenty of photos during these 2 days. GET CLOSER TO EACH OTHER for sure :)) some more i am stunned that some of the kt player added me in fb, i wonder how they can find me. HAHAHHH. :))

p/s: will upload some in my blog :)) of coz, wish to see more, access to my fb.

annyeonghii people.

No comments: