Sep 9, 2010

SAME

alright, i think my phone is going to die. the screen of my phone still show the same thing to me, even though i have bought a brand new battery for it, damn, it is useless and wasteful. moreover my sim card is having problem too, it had broke. so when to the maxis center to re-make. somehow still couldn't use it unless there are an extra phone for me, temporally maybe?

i have tolerate the day of NO-PHONE at least 2 days! ohhhhhh, my friends could not contact me. i asked them to call to my home if anything need to tell me urgent, but they are like '' huh? call to your house? seems weird. '' yea i know, it is kinda like small children who doesn't own any handphone.

GOING TO KAYL later noon. luckily mom said if cant '' WAKE MY PHONE UP '', guess it will buy for a new one in kayL, huahuahuahua. new phone coming...... x))

oh, GREAT BBQ PARTY LAST NIGHT AT CHERATING WITH MY BFF!!
love ya all.

ciaoooooooooooooooooooo :))

No comments: