Sep 21, 2010

random post.

what happened to our add-math teacher today? she held a study group for us, those who got good results in add-math so automatically become a FESI to us. ngekngekngek, as you know add-math isn't my friend so i would not get a very good results even i have tried my very best, simply blame me i don't mind :)) yet nazmi join my group, sooooo weenie, me and nazmi. weenie was our FESI so we just ask what we wanted to ask about the question in the exam sheet, add-math only last for 30mins so we could not do much practice.

stayed back for the extra class, fall asleep few times but got caught! HAHAHAHAHH x)) anyway, tomorrow got extra class again, will stay back perhaps. :))

Nazmi a.k.a namy memang mu ni bising sokmo. i got 15 marks and he got 12 and also wanna argue with me. saye tinggi mu skit la! HAHAHAHHH.

p/s: thanks huiken for the souvenir all the way from ITALY! HAHAHAHH. even though it was just a post card but we still cherish it very much.

ohmy. i wanna go italy wehh.
next year next year!! HAHAHAHH. x))
annyeonghiii people!! ;))

No comments: