Aug 11, 2010

random

took after the dinner on few days ago, sunday :)

i love going to the lab with my cell!! hah. my cell can detect the wifi service from the office upstair of the lab, so i can online through my cell during my class in the lab. hah! as today, i online through my cell, i on my facebook and msn. i did never expect that there are people who is willing to bother me during that time. but i am wrong! hah! he weiiiiii me, i was like '' ehhhhhhhhhh.. yes!! '' hah.

so i was like curi-curi reply him, hah! but i have no time to tell him that i am gonna offline because my class has ended and going back to class, so just offline directly, argh ><>

PIHAK SEKOLAH!! can you just supply electricity back to our class??!! we have been study in a HOT SITUATION almost a week. wtf! you guys sucks! ><

p/s: i love my only red nail painted by cheewee. so rock! hah!!

left no more days wehhh x((

fall for you.
au revoir people :DD

No comments: