Jun 13, 2010

ohhhhhh.

i wonder why is my hols so damn boring? or semakin boring. i know i am tired since i came back from camp but still i wanna sleep on a very late time. like few hours ago, i slept on 4am. WTH?? whats going on? oh yeaaa, uncle seems going kayL again next week, or this week perhaps? I WANNA JOIN BADLY. last time never did a lotttt of shopping, damn regret x((

Agnes, wheres your pics? ehehehehehhe i bet you did really enjoy a lot. me too!! you can access to my fb to look for all the pics there :DDD Gor back in malaysia too, waiting him to back kemaman, he said hes DAMN BORING also. ahahahah chatted with him few days ago, he apologize to me that he had forgotten to buy me souvenir, but keep making me BLUR. LMAO then actually forgotten to buy what toothpaste or what, and then actually he really forgot to buy me souvenir, so i ask more details and he said actually got buy, elehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. don't wanna guess already. ROFL

mee yearn added me into a msn group named '' 蒲公英 '' , all of the members gather there and had a lot of FUN!! keep spamming and we decided to meet everyone up soon at a fixed venue. thanks our town leader for this BRILLIANT idea. ahahahha :)))

p/s: you said that you hate him because of his attitude but why you chat with him? :(( next, he sms-ed me after he find me at facebook. actually i miss him. got shocked that we never contact for days, DAYS. but, i know that, we would never.

au revoir peoples.

No comments: