Jun 12, 2010

days.

when i was in the camp that few days, not only i have got my own benefits, but my parents too. in order to wait me to came back from the camp, they waited me until the day. and ofcoz, they wouldn't just stay at home right? somehow they were in kayL. so, they went shopping that few days. I WAS LIKE CRYING.
anyway, congratulation to my mom. you know what? she got her new handbag again!! i wonder why shes willing to spent those money on BAGSS, but not my camera, camera very useful kan, to me lar :))) PRADA,PRADA,PRADA what else? i knew that she paid a lot of attention to that last time, but how come daddy bought it, it is even expensive than the camera i want okay? T.T


went to have an event at hokkian hall. mommy be one of the judges, to judge whether which dumplings are the best among 8 peoples, and she as a judges, got a thanks award too. i joked with her, '' ahahaha, mommy got her FIRST award since she graduated from high school. '' all of us laugh like hell, even herself. LOL

conclusion, mommy got PRADA, i want CANON :)) anyway, daddy seems like OKAY. coz i can get it at a very low price, ahahahahhaahhahah :))) just around RM2xxx :DD


au revoir peoples. enjoying my carrot milk juice :)) made it my own okay? :))

No comments: