May 25, 2010

Day 5 -

day 5 of exam, MATHS was killing me today. ngekngekngek, we did something during exam, and teacher discovered it, we were all trembling and were like '' OMG!! teacher is checking paper! '' eventually teacher like biar and still kidding, we wonder. x))

when i almost fall asleep around 12.30am, i received a sms. when my phone rang and the ringtone was the normal one, i mean i choose different ringtone for different people, so when the different ringtone rang and i can know whose the one sms me. you know what, it was the website shopping's shopkeeper, she said that my dresses have sent out and will reach to my house within these 2-3days. GOD, i was like so damn euphoric! x)))


DHLLLL, faster sampaiii... i am waiting you. LMAO
i know you're waiting for my signature too x))

p/s: wuuuuuu T.T gor went airport or maybe flying already LOL hes going to shanghai. safe journey gor!! ;))) remember what to do ya, bleksss



napnapnap
au revoir

No comments: