Apr 21, 2010

novel..

trying to change my novel into some mystery story and of course add some love story inside, because i am not really good in mysteries stuff. loll but i'll try. ><

made stupid trip forecast today, but too bad cheewee didn't attend to sch, wth! luckily she automatic contact me at fb, muakss to her. ahahah MIRACLE!! my mom didn't even refuse or reject my demands of the trip to kayL in this coming JUNE. what happen to her? i wonder, ROFL.

sigh, what happen to gor, so forgetful! firstly i was thinking whether wanna treat him a vitagen, ahahaha but if he reject me i will be very FISH. ahahahahahahaah. anyway, credits him to deliver pendrives and english novel to me for some reference of writing my own novel. i'll read k? ( when i open it, i know that i have to bring along my dictionary. all the words are quite deep. lol )


au revoir.
surround by wordssssss.

1 comment:

LenGz said...

did i share anything? @@